The Central government of India has confirmed that people above the age of 18 will be eligible to get vaccinated for Covid 19 from the 1st of May 2021. We will now be entering the third phase of the vaccination drive. Up until now, only people above the age of 45 and frontline workers were being vaccinated against the deadly Covid 19 virus.
Registration process for this third drive will begin on April 28, 2021.
As of now, 2 vaccines are being administered in India, Covaxin, and Covishield. Covaxin is developed by Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech. They were the first to develop vaccines for viral diseases like Chikungunya and Zika. Covishield on the other hand has been developed by the Oxford AstraZeneca and is being manufactured by SII- Serum Institute of India located in Pune. SII is the world’s largest vaccine manufacturer. Sputnik which was developed in Russia is imported by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories which is located in Hyderabad.
Follow the instructions below to register yourself through coWIN Portal.
- Visit the Cowin website and then register yourself/sign in.
- After adding your mobile number, you will receive OTP. Type the OTP digits and then click on the ‘verify’ button.
- After adding your mobile number, on the ‘Registration for Vaccination Page’ carefully add all the other details such as photo identification proof, your name, your gender, your year of birth, and all other details if any.
- Once this step is complete, click on ‘Register’
- After the registration process is complete, you will be given the option of scheduling an appointment. Click on ‘Schedule’ next to the name of the person who has registered themselves.
- Once this step is done, add your respective pin code and then carefully click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The centers will then appear on your screen. Select the time and date accordingly and then hit ‘Confirm’
Follow the instructions below to register through the Aarogya Setu App
- Download the Aarogya Setu App. This app is easily available on both IOS and Android.
- After downloading the app, open the app and click on CoWIN tab which will be present on the home screen.
- You will then see ‘Vaccination Registeration’. Click on it and then add your respective mobile number.
- After you add the mobile number, you will receive an OTP. Enter the digits of the OTP and verify yourself.
- On the ‘Registration for Vaccination’ page, enter all your details such as photo identification proof, your name, your gender, your year of birth and all other details if any.
- Hit the ‘Register’ button.
- After the registration process is complete you now have the option to schedule an appointment.
- Click on the ‘Schedule’ button next to your name.
- Add your respective pin code and proceed to click on ‘Search’
- The centres will appear on the screen, select the date and time then hit the ‘Confirm’ button.
This is a fairly easy process and very easy to understand. If you are done with the process please do help others so that they too can get vaccinated. Let us all our corporate and overcome these difficult times together.
Do share this article with everyone and make the registration process simpler for everyone.
Stay home, stay safe.
DON’T NEGLECT HEADACHE!!!!
IT CAN BE THE VERY FIRST SYMPTOM OF SOME SERIOUS UNDERLYING DISEASES.
THE FACT OF TODAY!!!
HEADACHE IS THE MOST COMMON AND FREQUENT NEUROLOGICAL MANIFESTATION IN COVID-19 PATIENTS!!!